viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

Anxiety is a word that never occurred to me before.

   Anxiety, a word that never occurred to me before. Something that is said as a trivial thing. I never cared about it.

   I ate, a lot. I couldn't just find relieve even after eating monumental quantities of food. They were never enough. But it was okay, I just needed to eat.

   People saw me, I could feel it. They posed their eyes in me, every step, every move I made. I realised that I walk weird. I could be walking home from school and thought of the stares and suddenly my legs would make me walk funny, I could hear in my head the people talking behind my back, saying all type of things about me. I just had to concentrate my mind in walking but their voices wouldn't stop.

   In the stores, after walking into them in the mall to see that game I wanted since a lot of time. I went to the showcase displaying the material object I wanted since I first saw it months ago. I had the money to buy it but, how? The thought of having to call a employee to show me the object was just too much. I felt my nerves betray me, I stutter and mess words. I can't do it, I feel like crying and throwing up. I messed it up.

   Then I got, they told me something I wouldn't never think before. I thought that everything I felt was normal, that it was okay to feel the way I did. But he told me that no.
   Feeling the way I did wasn't okay

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por comentar!