domingo, 28 de diciembre de 2014

2015 Goals.


   As the year was ending, I made this entry to program it to post in someday in January. With too little time to think, I have to make a list of what are my 2015's goals. It's not that it's too important to me but it keeps me focused on one goal.

2015's New Year Resolutions (or Goals):

  1. Buy atleast three (3) books.
  1. Write atleast 10,000 words.
  1. Develop a plot.
  1. Buy something nice because I deserve it.
  1. Improve my drawings.
  1. ???
  1. Don't be so angry and stressed over life.
I really hope everyone get to make their goals for this new year, it can get stressful but we should put ourselves first, our mental and physical health. So have a safe and happy new year!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por comentar!