lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

Today

Today I'm writing, because my mind can't seem to leave me alone, sad feelings have been envolving me while I try to escape to no avail. I was totally sure before that I had found happiness even in the smallest of portions but just a days later everything seemed to shatter and now I'm standing here alone.

I'm afraid of what I can do while my mind just think the worst, I don't feel like the tomorrow is really worthy and that's what scares me the most.

I don't want to make a mistake and do something that is permanent but the solitute that my heart deals with is overbearing to the point of pain and salty tears too.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola. *perdona que no te escriba en ingles, pero mi ingles gramatical no es tan bueno*
    En cuanto lo que escribiste me trasmitio mucho, siento ese vacio, ese no saber ese mal sabor sin razon, en verdad tienes mucho talento!
    Tienes un lindo y excelente blog!
    Fue un placer pasar por aquí, estare mucho mas pendiente de tus entradas y realmente me haría mucha ilusión y seria un honor para mi que te pasaras por mi blog y participaras en el.
    Besos.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. No hay problema con que no escribas en inglés, yo incluso sigo aprendiendo :)
      ¡Gracias por tu comentario! Realmente lo aprecio y me motiva a seguir escribiendo y claro que me pasaré por tu blog ♥
      Saludos

      Borrar

¡Gracias por comentar!